- A beautiful halter neck top in dull gold and black featuring pleated detailing.
- This piece was crafted using two-sevenths of the leftover pieces during the making of A Cut in Moonlight Dress. These pieces were assembled in an experimental technique.
- This piece is unique and there will only ever be one of its' kind in the world as the nature of its construction makes it nearly impossible to make another identical piece.
- Style this piece with a pair of black pants and statement earrings for a special dinner party.
- This unique top is made from pre-loved silk sarees.
- Gently hand wash this product.
- This product is Upcycled by Sanah Sharma.
This product is made from a preloved silk saree.
This piece is in a M size corresponding to US size 8.
This product is wrapped using kraft paper and jute (both of which are biodegradable) and placed in a biodegradable paper box. Repurposed newspaper is used as stuffing to ensure the product is not damaged and finally placed in reused carton boxes to be shipped.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Return and Exchange
- Since this is a limited edition piece, there will be no returns.
- We accept exchanges only within 48 hours of the customer receiving the product in case the customer receives a damaged product.
- The item must be returned with original tags intact and in original packaging. Garments worn and laundered will not be considered for exchange. Please be aware that customs, taxes or import duties are the customer’s responsibility in the event of an exchange.