- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- The Kawa Dress, with its unconventional silhouette is a stunner.
- Kawa is a zero-waste maxi dress with a fitted ruched bodice and bishop sleeves.
- The dress has a very unique draped structure and has been made in a pure silk crepe by upcycling a saree.
- This piece is unique and there will only ever be one of its kind in the world as the nature of its construction makes it nearly impossible to make another identical piece.
- Style this dress with a crossbody bag and statement hoops.
- Gently hand wash this product with silk detergent and dry clean.
- This product is upcycled by Sanah Sharma.
100% silk crepe (Upcycled from saree)
This piece is in a S corresponding to a US size 6.
This product is wrapped using kraft paper and jute (both of which are biodegradable) and placed in a biodegradable paper box. Repurposed newspaper is used as stuffing to ensure the product is not damaged and finally placed in reused carton boxes to be shipped.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 working days.