Hamsa Hand Danglers
Regular priceRs. 1,990.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
- The Hamsa hand is known to be a protective talisman that brings good fortune, health and happiness.
- It is embossed on a metallic grey leather with dangling teal stones.
- Place the piece in the jute box provided with the piece to keep away from dust and moisture.
- Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- Clean with a clean damp cloth.
- This product is upcycled by Noupelle.
This product is made with leather off cuts.
Length: 2.3 inches
- All the packaging is recycled and completely biodegradable.
- The earrings are pinned onto a recycled handmade paper. Instead of plastic bubble wrap, natural dried straw is used to wrap the product.
- Each product is then packed in a jute pouch which has the brand name embossed on a scrap of leather.
- For couriers, recycled paper envelops are used that are lined with fabric which keeps the pieces safe.
This product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Returns and Exchange
- The product will only qualify for a refund / exchange if the product has reached the customer in a damaged / poor condition.
- The customer must write to us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the product.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it along with the original packaging.