- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- The festive Gaja Dress adorned with an elephant and bird print is a unique piece, adding a touch of tradition to the modern.
- The dress sports a V-neck and comes with pockets and has a slit on each side.
- The border of a saree has been used as a contrasting panel at the bottom and on one side of the neck.
- Pair it with pants for a formal look or let your hair down, and wear it as casual dress!
- Note: As this product is made from a pre-loved handwoven ikat saree, there will be some slight colour variations owing to the nature of the material.
- Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean only.
- This product is upcycled by Studio Isthri.
This product is made from a pre-loved handwoven ikat saree.
Chest: 36"-38" | Shoulders: 15" | Hip: 38"-40" | Length: 35"
The model is wearing a standard size S, which can be altered to a size M.
Note: This product comes with a margin of up to 2 inches on each side. If alteration is required, kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The product will be shipped within 8-14 days.
The product is packed in a double wrapped newspaper and tied together with a twine. A thank you note highlighting how the product was made is also attached. The product is shipped in a tamper proof courier package.