Frida Kahlo Cushion
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- The Frida Kahlo Cushion in a melange of colours is a celebration of its' namesake inspirational artist.
- Frida Kahlo, a Mexican self portrait painter has been an inspiration for many female artists, who later became politically active.
- This handmade cushion is created using fabric waste collected from local tailors and boutiques
- Care Instructions: Only hand wash using mild detergent light brush to clean small stains or dry clean.
- Add this cushion to your living room decor to fill the space with a splash of color.
- This upcycled product is created by Diti.
This cushion is created by upcycling fabric waste collected from local tailors and boutiques.
Height - 15" I Width - 10"
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days.
The product is wrapped in an upcycled cloth bag which is put inside a cardboard box.
Returns & Exchange
The product will only qualify for a refund / exchange if it has reached the customer in a damaged / poor condition. Damaged product, if received, must be notified within 48 hours of delivery supported with pictures. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it along with the original packaging.