Feroze Bandhani Kaftan
Regular priceRs. 5,100.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- The Bandhani Kaftan was made by upcycling a saree.
- It was made into a Kaftan with the neckline adorned with shell tucks in ivory raw silk.
- The back waist features shirring details for a defined yet comfortable fit.
- A regal color combination with a traditional print in a modern silhouette makes it a must-have for the festive season.
- Dry clean this product.
- This product is upcycled by Sanah Sharma.
Crepe Satin Blend
This is a free size product.
This product is wrapped using kraft paper and jute (both of which are biodegradable) and placed in a biodegradable paper box. Repurposed newspaper is used as stuffing to ensure the product is not damaged and finally placed in reused carton boxes to be shipped.
The product will be delivered within 5-10 working days.
Return and Exchange
- Since this is a limited edition piece, there will be no returns.
- We accept exchanges only within 48 hours of the customer receiving the product in case the customer receives a damaged product.
- The item must be returned with original tags intact and in original packaging. Garments worn and laundered will not be considered for exchange. Please be aware that customs, taxes or import duties are the customer’s responsibility in the event of an exchange.