- The electronic keyboard handbag is upcycled out of e-waste and a statement piece in itself.
- The carefully crafted handbag features the keys of a computer keyboard in a panel in the middle and rexin material as the base.
- India is the 5th largest electronic waste producer in the world, around 20 lakh tons of E-waste are generated annually.
- E-waste typically consist of metals, plastic and PCBs. When dismantled and processed in a crude manner by the unorganised sector, it results in direct exposure and inhalation of harmful chemicals.
- Sharir Box helps in reducing the garbage on the planet and tries to protect the environment.
- The perfect handbag for when you want to be busy in style, it is sure to dress up any outfit in no time at all!
- This product is upcycled by Sharir Box.
Rexin and discarded keyboard keys
Length: 12 inch | Width: 5 inch | Height: 10 inch
This product will be delivered in 5-7 days.
The product is enclosed in a corrugated box and shipped.
Returns and Exchange
Returns / exchange is only processed if you receive a damaged product. Please write to email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of product to initiate the same.