- The Cowl Tunic Dress is a zero-waste, new-age kaftan.
- It has been intelligently designed to depict a play of the stripe pattern within the textile.
- It features drawstring sleeves to help adjust sleeve length.
- This piece is unique and there will only ever be one of its kind in the world as the nature of its construction makes it nearly impossible to make another identical piece.
- Wear it as a dress for a casual look or with straight pants for a formal look.
- Gently hand wash this product.
- This product is upcycled by Sanah Sharma.
100% Handloom Cotton (30% recycled)
Off-White with Stripes
This piece is free size.
This product is wrapped using kraft paper and jute (both of which are biodegradable) and placed in a biodegradable paper box. Repurposed newspaper is used as stuffing to ensure the product is not damaged and finally placed in reused carton boxes to be shipped.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 working days.