- A multi-look piece which is made from a floral, lightweight never worn cotton saree that can be worn as both a dress and skirt.
- It was crafted by intuitively cutting it to the tune of Frédéric Chopin's Nocturne No. 20 in C-sharp minor. The pieces that didn't make it to the Lento dress were used to make Ludwika.
- This piece is unique and there will only ever be one of its kind in the world as the nature of its construction makes it nearly impossible to make another identical piece.
- Style this piece as s dress with statement earrings, a belt to add definition and strappy heels to complete the look. To wear it as a skirt, pair it with a crop top, and nude strappy heels, with a statement necklace.
- Gently hand wash this product.
- This product is Upcycled by Sanah Sharma.
This product is made from a never-worn cotton saree, with a lining made of deadstock polyester and sand crepe.
This piece is in an S/M size corresponding to US size 6/8.
This product is wrapped using kraft paper and jute (both of which are biodegradable) and placed in a biodegradable paper box. Repurposed newspaper is used as stuffing to ensure the product is not damaged and finally placed in reused carton boxes to be shipped.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Return and Exchange
- Since this is a limited edition piece, there will be no returns.
- We accept exchanges only within 48 hours of the customer receiving the product in case the customer receives a damaged product.
- The item must be returned with original tags intact and in original packaging. Garments worn and laundered will not be considered for exchange. Please be aware that customs, taxes or import duties are the customer’s responsibility in the event of an exchange.