- Solid pure cotton cloth napkins beautifully adorned with hand embroidery along the edges by our women artisans of Sujangarh.
- These cloth napkins are an ideal fit for your dining table.
- Complimenting your table linen set perfectly, these are must haves.
Care instructions: Gentle hand wash, medium iron, do not bleach.
- This product is upcycled by Leera.
Charcoal Grey, Amber Yellow, Navy, Terracotta
The product is packed in a recycled paper envelope.
Domestic: 4-7 business working days;
International: 10-20 business working days
Return and Exchange
In case of exchange/ return send an email to email@example.com along with the bill sent to you at the time of purchase
- Once we receive the email, we would revert to you with an exchange/ return form to be filled by the customer.
On filling the form, the product would have to be couriered back to us by the customer. This cost of courier will ‘not be borne’ by the company.
Ensure the following address:
301, Sheela elegant, plot no. 788
Rani Sati nagar lane: 10, Nirman nagar
Jaipur- 302019, Rajasthan
Eligible for return/ exchange
- The product purchased must be unused and in the same condition as received by you.
- The product should be in its original packaging as received, along with the e-bill to be sent via email.
- The customer should email the return initiation within 32 hours of receiving the product.
- Any consignment received by us that does not meet the above mentioned requirements will not be acceptable and eligible for refund/ exchange.
- Once the product is received and it meets the above mentioned criteria, we would initiate the exchange within 4 working days on receiving the product.
- Once the product is received and it meets the above mentioned criteria, we would initiate the refund within 4 working days of receiving the product.
- Only the product cost is refundable. The to/ fro shipping cost is to be borne by the customer.