- The Madagascar Neckpiece has been upcycled using a natural element, which is then plated using 24l Gold.
- Delonix Regia is a species of flowering plant in the bean family Fabaceae, subfamily Caesalpinioideae native to Madagascar. It is believed to bring good luck, happiness and prosperity.
- The simple yet elegant must have neckpiece goes with almost every outfit in your closet.
- Care Instructions: All jewellery is finished with a Gold plating. Plating is sensitive to moisture. Avoid contact with liquids. For best care, store jewellery in original packaging provided.
- Note: The product may vary a little in shape and size as Tangerine deals in Bio Jewellery and the natural elements can not be identical. However, Tangerine makes sure to deliver the product closest to its product description on the website.
- This product is upcycled by Tangerine.
Natural element with 24K Gold Plated
Chain length : 16 inches
This product will be shipped within 5-7 days.
Our products are packed in boxes which are made out of 100% recycled paper. There products are wrapped in butter paper and placed on a handful of dried lemon grass.