Bookmark - Cyan Circles
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
- These bookmarks are upcycled using pre loved shibori fabric pieces.
- The pieces are patched along with each other and then the surface is hand embroidered by our women artisans using cotton thread.
- Each piece is is adorned with a tassel and is unique.
- Slight inconsistencies defines the beauty of the product.
- Craft Technique: Upcycling preloved shibori fabric pieces.
Care instructions: Hand wash gently, Dry in shade, Do not bleach, medium iron.
- This product is upcycled by Leera.
The product is packed in a recycled paper envelope.
Domestic: 4-7 business working days;
International: 10-20 business working days
Return and Exchange
- In case of exchange/ return send an email to email@example.com along with the bill sent to you at the time of purchase
- Once we receive the email, we would revert to you with an exchange/ return form to be filled by the customer.
- On filling the form, the product would have to be couriered back to us by the customer. This cost of courier will ‘not be borne’ by the company.
Ensure the following address:
301, Sheela elegant, plot no. 788
Rani Sati nagar lane: 10, Nirman nagar
Jaipur- 302019, Rajasthan
Eligible for return/ exchange
- The product purchased must be unused and in the same condition as received by you.
- The product should be in its original packaging as received, along with the e-bill to be sent via email.
- The customer should email the return initiation within 32 hours of receiving the product.
- Any consignment received by us that does not meet the above mentioned requirements will not be acceptable and eligible for refund/ exchange.
- Once the product is received and it meets the above mentioned criteria, we would initiate the exchange within 4 working days on receiving the product.
- Once the product is received and it meets the above mentioned criteria, we would initiate the refund within 4 working days of receiving the product.
- Only the product cost is refundable. The to/ fro shipping cost is to be borne by the customer.