Woman of Kutch
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Inspired by the Woman of Kutch, this cushion features beautiful hand-embroidered fabrics and bold jewelry.
- This handmade cushion is created using traditional textiles of India sourced from various cities and waste fabrics collected from local boutiques.
- Care Instructions: Only hand wash using mild detergent light brush to clean small stains or dry clean.
- Add this cushion to your sofa and make a traditional colourful corner.
- This upcycled product is created by Diti.
'Woman of Kutch' cushion is created using Ajrakh Block Printed fabric from Khatri community from Ajrakhpur, Gujarat. The Embroidered patch is sourced from the family, based in Kutch. Accessories in the cushion are created using waste fabric collected from local boutique.
Large - 17"
Small - 14"
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days.
The product is wrapped in an upcycled cloth bag which is put inside a cardboard box.
Returns & Exchange
The product will only qualify for a refund / exchange if it has reached the customer in a damaged / poor condition. Damaged product, if received, must be notified within 48 hours of delivery supported with pictures. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it along with the original packaging.