- The Vintage Zari wrap top is truly a unique garment, made using vintage textiles in Silk sourced from different parts of India.
- The top features a wrap tie towards the side and the material of the top is a combination of various zari borders made using heirloom sari's from our loved ones.
- Pair this multicoloured wrap top with a pair of culotte pants and a tote bag for a summer outing.
- Note: All upcycled products could be of a slightly different colour from the Image above, as we cannot control the upcycled fabric colour themes.
- This upcycled product is created by We Are Labeless using textile leftovers.
- Vintage Handloom Sari Borders
Length: 28.5 inches | Sleeves: 8 inches | Shoulder: 15 inches
The packaging is made out of upcycled potli's which are made using donated sarees. This is then enclosed in a paper packet.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days.
Returns & Exchange
The product can only be returned if the product delivered is damaged.