- The Vintage Wrap shrug is truly a unique garment, made using vintage textiles in Silk and south cotton sourced from different parts of India.
- The shrug features a wrap tie towards the side and the material of the top is a combination of various textiles made using heirloom sari's from our loved ones.
- Pair this multicoloured wrap shrug with a pair of white pants or style yours as a dress for a summer outing.
- This upcycled product is created by We Are Labeless using textile leftovers.
- Vintage Handloom Sari Patches
Length: 39 inches | Sleeves: 9.5 inches | Shoulder: 15 inches
The packaging is made out of upcycled potli's which are made using donated sarees. This is then enclosed in a paper packet.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days.
Returns & Exchange
The product can only be returned if the product delivered is damaged.