- Upcycled and hand embroidered, this tunic dress is ideal for an indo-western look with the right pants and chunky jewellery.
- On a casual outing, just wear it as is with strappy sandals and a high ponytail.
- This dress has a contrast yoke and kantha hand embroidery details.
It is made out of surplus linen and handloom cotton scraps.
- This garment is stitched at a certified fair trade organization.
- This product is handcrafted and slight irregularities are a natural feature of the craft itself, which gives it a unique personal charm and appeal.
- These irregularities should not be considered a defect or flaw.
- Care Instructions: Dry clean or light hand wash separately. Do not machine wash.
- This product is upcycled by Kaizen.
Handloom Linen and Handloom Cotton
Length: 33 inches
This product will be shipped within 3-5 days.
The product is packaged in a corrugated, brown paper, reusable drawer box with a compostable kraft paper covering along with soot-printed thank you and wash care card. There may be a top layer of a paper or plastic courier service bag for safety.
Returns and Exchange
No returns are processed on this product. The product can only be exchanged if the customer receives a damaged product. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of the package.