- The Uruh patched slip top is made using vintage textiles in Silk and south cotton sourced from different parts of India.
- The top features thin straps and a V-neckline similar to a camisole.
- The material of the top is a combination of various textiles made using heirloom sari's from our loved ones.
- Style yours with a pair of culotte pants and a saddle bag for a summer lunch.
- Note: All upcycled products could be of a slightly different colour from the Image above, as we cannot control the upcycled fabric colour themes.
- This upcycled product is created by We Are Labeless using textile leftovers.
- Vintage Heirloom Sari Patches
Length: 20 inches | Chest: 38 inches
The packaging is made out of upcycled potli's which are made using donated sarees. This is then enclosed in a paper packet.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days.
Returns & Exchange
The product can only be returned if the product delivered is damaged.