- A one-of-a-kind silk scarf made from excess silk fabric.
- This small size scarf is 60 inches in length and 12 inches in breadth - perfect to be worn as a tie around the head or around the neck.
- Each print is unique and is selected from a vintage collection of surplus silk textiles sourced from manufacturers across India.
- Since they are made out of unique, pre loved materials. Only one piece is available in each print.
- Please pick a print number from the images.
- Hand wash with care.
- This upcycled product is created by Annahmol.
- Please note - The print number "0" only shows what the style looks like and is not available for purchase.
Material & Colour
100% pure silk
12 x 60 inches
The product will be wrapped in coloured recycled crepe paper and tied with upcycled cotton string.
The product will be delivered within 4-7 days.
Returns & Exchange
- It will only qualify for a refund / exchange if it has reached the customer in a damaged / poor condition.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it along with the original packaging.
- Can be returned within 7 days of purchasing.