- This unique patchwork jacket is sure to make heads turn!
- The upcycled jacket is one of a kind, made using post production scraps in a patchwork technique which is then used to make this eclectic, multicolour jacket. The lining is made with yellow handloom cotton silk fabric.
- Wear this jacket with a pair of white cropped pants, a bandeau top and a satchel bag for a day out with your girl friends.
- This upcycled product is created by We Are Labeless using textile leftovers.
- Handloom cotton and silk scraps.
Length: 39 inches | Sleeves: 20 inches | Shoulder: 20 inches
The packaging is made out of upcycled potli's which are made using donated sarees. This is then enclosed in a paper packet.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days.
Returns & Exchange
The product can only be returned if the product delivered is damaged.