- The Unisex Kediyu is a traditional silhouette often worn as a crop top or saree blouse. Made in soothing colours and light-weight fabric, this top is a must-have summer fit!
- This product is 100% handstitched, every women artisan has her own style and defined skillset to perform which always leads to the product being one of its kind.
- As this garment is upcycled using fabric remnants, the surface in one piece may vary with the other piece of the same style, in terms of surface ornamentation fabrics. That's how each garment is unique and one-of-a-kind
- Wash Care: Machine Washable
- This product is made to order to ensure minimum wastage.
- Style this as a crop top with baggy pants, chunky hoops and sneakers for a carefree look!
- This upcycled product is created by Raasleela.
Fine Handwoven Cotton
Red, Off-White & Grey
Chest - fits 40" to 44" I Length - 22.5"I Sleeve Length - 15"
The product will be packed in a reusable cotton cloth bag or reused paper bag and further placed in a corrugated box.
The product will be delivered within 14-21 days.
Returns & Exchange
The product can be only be returned if the customer receives a damaged product. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt of the package.