Unisex Denim Fur Jacket
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Feel the autumn vibe in this fur embellished jacket, made from 800 pieces of denim scrap, which is sourced from cut and sew waste.
- Each piece of our denim fur is finished individually.
- Style this classic denim jacket with a plain dress or an ethnic saree.
- Time taken to complete this piece - 40 hours.
- Handwork Artist - Seema Sharma; Techniques used - Surface Exploration.
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Material source - Factory surplus, Delhi, India
Length - 25"
Chest - 42"
Waist - 40"
Jacket bottom hem - 44"
Sleeve length - 25"
Sleeve bottom - 11"
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.