- A beautiful, 100% handcrafted tulip pendant made with discarded metal that is melted into sheets or wires.
- The piece is not plated in gold or silver hence there is no industrial/chemical waste in the process.
- The final cleaning is done with soapnut water and not acid wash. Then sand paper is used with different grades for smooth finishing.
- Tulips are one of the first flowers to bloom in the spring, they can mean rebirth. Victorians often associated tulips with charity. The meaning of tulips is generally perfect love. Like many flowers, different colors of tulips also often carry their own significance. Red tulips are most strongly associated with true love, while purple symbolizes royalty. The meaning of yellow tulips has evolved somewhat, from once representing hopeless love to now being a common expression for cheerful thoughts and sunshine. White tulips are used to claim worthiness or to send a message of forgiveness.
- Style this with a maxi dress or even a crisp white shirt for a casual yet chic look.
- The pendant comes with an 18" chain.
- This is a Made to Order piece. Each piece is handmade which means there is minimum use of machines and therefore use of electricity.
- This product is upcycled by Chicory Chai.
Pendant size: 20 x 20 mm
It is ideal to keep it away from moisture and store in an airtight box with similar items. The best way to cherish Chicory Chai jewellery is by allowing it to age. There’s nothing more meaningful than time seducing an object. Jewellery pieces in metal oxidise and darken dull over time and develop a patina. They can be easily returned to their original lustre with the use of a regular silver polish. Alternately, you may use the granny’s old way by lightly scrubbing it with a little lemon, cleaning it under running water and pat drying with soft cotton cloth. We prefer the latter.
The packaging is made with recycled / upcycled e-commerce waste collected from friends and family. The product is first wrapped in brown paper, then covered in bubble wrap and finally placed in a box for shipping.
The product will be delivered within 14 working days.
Return and Exchange
Since this piece is Made to Order, there will be no returns.