The Tree Bark Shirt in Brick Brown is a casual shirt jacket that can be layered for cooler days and worn as a shirt on warmer days.
- This shirt is a regular fit, features a concealed button-up front, long cuffed sleeves and one side pocket. It is dyed with pomegranate peels and coconut residue.
- It is made from GOTS certified 100% organic linen and dyed in natural dyes that are extracted from flower / food / plant waste which are much safer for the environment.
- These dyes are bio-degradable, non-toxic and have their unique stories. Tiny imperfections and colour variations are a part of natural dye process.
- This shirt is made to order to ensure minimum wastage.
- Style this with cream pants and loafers for an outdoorsy look.
- This upcycled product is made by Something Sustainable.
GOTS Certified Linen
The product will be delivered within 3-4 weeks.
- The first layer of packaging consists of a certified organic cotton bag and bookmark which is made out of textile waste and dried flowers.
- The outer packaging consists of recycled paper mailers which are 100% biodegradable and recyclable. It is further sealed with paper tape and a sticker.
Return & Exchange
The product can only be returned and exchanged after diligently examining the issue shared by the customer. All the size / defect exchange requests will be accepted within 1 week of the purchase.