- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The Sue Top features hand-curated & hand-patched embroidery details, made from production left-overs and ethical fabrics and comfortable enough for the whole day.
- This relaxed fit kimono top includes a classic collar neck, front pocket and a hip vibe.
- Technique used: Hand patchwork.
- Wear this top with your favourite bootcut jeans, combat boots and some shades and ace the retro look with a twist!
- Fabrics are carefully chosen and hand selected from the leftovers' market. All fabrics are pre-washed.
- Note: Your purchase will have slight change as every product follow zero waste principle and it is upcycled.
- Wash Care Instructions: We recommend hand wash or machine wash in cold water.
- This product is made to order.
- This product is upcycled by Patch Over Patch.
Mix of Khadi Cotton & Mul Cotton.
Golden yellow hues
Length -26" | Bust - 44" | Sleeve Length -10.5"
Our packaging is made from the fabric remnants of the menswear tailor shops. The design is such that it can be used for a cushion cover.
The product will be delivered within 12-15 days in India and 20 days worldwide.
Returns and Exchange
The product can be only be returned if the customer receives a damaged product. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of the package.