- This sleeveless white ruffled jacket is skillfully created and assembled by a craftsman using smaller pieces of production waste that embrace the raw edges of textiles.
- A base sheet of the water-soluble plastic film is excluded while assembling the jacket to make the process more sustainable.
- You might find slight changes in the product as it follows a zero-waste principle.
- This product is created by Patch Over Patch.
- It is made using mix cotton fabric sourced from the leftover market.
- All the fabrics are pre-washed, carefully chosen and hand-selected to create this upcycled product.
- Hand wash or Machine wash in cold water is recommended.
Length: 22 inches | Width: 10 inches
This is one-sized piece, designed to fit most people.
The product is shipped in a bag made from fabric remnants of menswear tailor shops. The design is such that it can be used as a cushion cover.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days in India and 14 days worldwide.