- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The Shilpi Satchel in Purple and Black Leather is a beautifully designed handbag that is inspired by the ancient craft of weaving passed down through generations and the artisans who immortalize it.
- It features contrasting leather trimmings and is upcycled using an unconventional fabric called Khesh.
- Khesh is a fabric that is made by upcycling old cotton sarees that are torn into thin strips and rewoven using unique weaving techniques. As Khesh is woven with saree strips it is unlikely two bags can be exactly the same.
- Spacious, stylish, and kind to the planet, this satchel is capable of carrying all your work essentials along with your laptop in its various pockets.
- This product is made to order to ensure minimum wastage.
- This handbag goes well with your casuals as well as workwear. It is sustainable and chic, making it the perfect companion.
- Care instructions: The clutch can be easily cleaned with a clean cloth dipped in some warm water mixed with a gentle detergent. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight. When not in use we would recommend storing the product in the dust bags provide so they do not gather dust
- This upcycled product is created by Beej.
- The fabric used is Khesh, handloom material that originates from West Bengal. It is made by upcycling old cotton sarees that are torn into thin strips and rewoven using the unique weaving technique.
- The leather panels are made from discarded leather off cuts.
- The lining is handwoven using recycled polyester and cotton blend.
- The unique Natulon® zippers are made from post-consumer recycled plastic products where more than 86% of the product is recycled.
Length- 14.75" I Height- 11.5"
The product is wrapped in a jute bag which is further placed in a corrugated box. The packaging is zero-waste and plastic-free.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 days.
Return & Exchange
This product is non-returnable. An exchange is possible in case of product defects, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you receive a damaged product.