- The scrap wrap skirt is an easy to wear and light skirt, made using upcycled textile featuring handwoven silk scraps and onion dyed cotton fabric.
- The skirt can be worn two ways, either with multi-coloured placement weaving towards the front or with the onion dyed kala cotton towards the front.
- Style yours with a tunic top and a duffle bag for the day.
- This zero waste upcycled product is created by Iro Iro using pre consumer textile leftovers.
- Upcycled Silk Scraps, Handwoven. Kala Cotton.
S-M - Length: 86 cms | Waist: 76 cms
M-XL - Length: 86 cms | Waist: 80 cms
The product will be packaged in a compostable plastic bag.
The product will be delivered within 10-12 days.
Returns & Exchange
The product can only be returned if the product delivered is damaged. In case of exchange, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24-48 hours of receipt of order.