- The Scrap jacket is an easy to wear, light jacket that is made using upcycled textile featuring handwoven silk scraps.
- The jacket features Indigo Blue upcycled textile on the top and sleeves, that merges into multi-coloured placement weaving from the waist till the bottom.
- The jacket can be worn two ways - you can wear it with buttons on the front or the back.
- Style yours with palazzo pants and an oversized tote bag for a day time work-wear look.
- This zero waste upcycled product is created by Iro Iro using pre consumer textile leftovers.
- Upcycled Silk Scraps, Handwoven.
Length: 69 cms | Chest: 54 cms
The product will be packaged in a compostable plastic bag.
The product will be delivered within 10-12 days.
Returns & Exchange
The product can only be returned if the product delivered is damaged. In case of exchange, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24-48 hours of receipt of order.