Ret Passport Cover
Regular priceRs. 3,600.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- A RET( रेत ) printed passport cover made of dark brown upcycled leather.
- This is a part of Kassa's collection Ret( रेत ) which is inspired by the ancient Dabu Printing technique from Rajasthan.
- Elements from the Peacock Gate(City Palace) and Mughal inspired utensils have been carefully picked up to develop an organic print for “Ret”.
- This collection celebrates the richness of the typical 'Dabu' craft practiced in Jaipur only on textiles. We have revived it from the brink of extinction and used it on waste leather.
- Most importantly, this craft has been useful in treating the blemishes and parts which are on the verge of being sent to landfill. This collection epitomises all the qualities and ideologies that Kassa stands for.
- This concious purchase is the perfect companion for your travels.
- Do not wash/iron this product.
- This upcycled product is made by Kassa.
22.7 x 14.3 x 0.5
This product will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Returns and Exchange
There will be no return or exchange for this product.