Relaxed Stripe Shirt
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- A lightweight indigo-dyed organic cotton shirt, which is printed in batik.
- Its soft and comfortable feel, will make you want to wear this shirt from day to night.
- The shirt is beautifully crafted from cut and sew scraps.
- The top is made from upcycled factory reject.
- Time taken to complete this piece - 32 hours.
- Tailor: Seema Sharma; Techniques used: Patchwork
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Scrap source : cut and sew waste, Chennai
Chest - 38"
Sleeve length - 8.5"
Shoulder - 17"
Shirt length - 22"
Sleeve hem opening - 14"
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.