Relaxed Half And Half Top
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The easy to wear half batik strip, half dabu blouse works great for all body types. The top can be worn in two ways: front/back or vice versa.
- Since its organic cotton, natural indigo dyes have been used.
- The soft and comfortable top showcases hand embroidery detailing.
- The top is made from upcycled factory reject.
- Time taken to complete this piece - 40 hours.
- Handwork Artist and Tailor - Shirin Ansari; Techniques used - Patchwork, Hand embroidery
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Surplus Organic Cotton
Material source - Cut and Sew waste, Chennai
Top length - 23"
Sleeve Length - 14"
This product can be customised to your size, upon request
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.