A Godhadi style hand-quilted one-of-a-kind tote bag in a yellow, red and dull pink colour palette. It is made by hand quilting garment production waste
- It has a specially designed hidden magnetic closure to make sure the contents of your bag are safe, without the inconvenience of zips in the middle of a hectic day.
- It also has an inner zippered pocket to store your little items and prevent them from getting lost in the tote.
- This versatile bag enables you to carry your world with you. Pair this with your favourite T-shirt and jeans as you conquer your day.
- While It is best to have the bag dry cleaned, it can also be gently hand-washed in cold water. Do not twist and scrub, but clean by gently rubbing the surface. Make sure to protect the leather handles from getting wet.
- This product is Upcycled by The Initiative.
This product is made from hand quilted cotton garment production waste. The handles are made of leather.
17.5 inches x 3.5 inches x 12 inches
The bag is packed directly in an upcycled sleeve made from cement bags.
This product will be delivered within 5-10 days.
Return and Exchange
No return or exchange unless the product is delivered damaged.