- A Godhadi style hand-quilted multipurpose zippered pouch, made by upcycling garment production waste through handquilting.
- It has a zippered closure and is lined with unbleached cotton.
- The pouch features some unique patchwork in shades of red and black.
This unisex pouch can be used in a multitude of ways.
- You can store everything starting from wires, adapters, and charges to makeup and stationery in this.
- It can also be used as a toiletry pouch or a first aid kit, or even just as an organiser for your suitcase when travelling.
- Pack a small gift in this pouch or let it be the gift itself!
- Care Instructions: Gently hand wash in cold water.
- This product is upcycled by The Initiative.
This product is made from hand-quilted cotton garment production waste. The interior is lined with unbleached cotton.
5.5 inches x 9.5 inches
The pouch is packed in a plastic lined paper envelope.
This product will be delivered within 5-10 days.
Return and Exchange
- No return or exchange unless the product is delivered damaged.
- In case the customer requests for a plastic sleeve free delivery of this product, and the product gets wet in transit, returns/exchanges will not be possible.