- This gender fluid multicoloured patched handloom cotton pants are a statement piece for all those crazy people at heart.
- Made using handloom cotton, the waistband has elastic on the backside and a belt in the front to adjust for the perfect fit.
- Equipped with two pockets for your needs, the contemporary silhouette of this piece will pair wonderfully with everything.
- Stylish and roomy, these pants can go anywhere!
- Pair them up with an oversized white t-shirt for an easy, comfort look!
- This is a made to order product.
- Note: All upcycled products could be of a slightly different colour from the Image above, as we cannot control the upcycled fabric colour themes.
- This upcycled product is created by We Are Labeless using post-production textile leftovers.
Handloom Cotton, Coconut Shell Buttons
Small= Length- 38"" | Waist- 28" | Hips- 33"
Medium= Length- 40" | Waist- 32" | Hips - 40"
Large= Length- 40" | Waist- 35" | Hips- 44"
The packaging is made out of upcycled potli's which are made using donated sarees. This is then enclosed in a recycled plastic docket.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days.