- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The Peace Bag is made from residual fabrics of the collection.
- It is naturally dyed with indigo and madder.
- The 100% organic khadi is sourced from weavers of West Bengal and hand dyed and hand embroidered with love.
- The trims are responsibly sourced.
It comes with adjustable straps.
- Care Instructions: Naturally Dyed Organic Cottons : Hand wash your item with pH neutral soap / eco-friendly detergent and cool or lukewarm water. Wash with like colors preferably. Air dry in shade. Be mindful of the sun. We don’t recommend dry-clean as they use harsh chemicals in the process. The whole process is not very planet friendly and can possibly destroy natural dyes. Be kind to the product, the planet and yourself. Appreciate the aging process. Reuse our cotton bag to protect the product and recycle the shipping box.
- This bag is so pretty, you'll be planning all your outfits around it!
- This upcycled product is made by Something Sustainable.
100% Organic Khadi
Indigo and Madder Pink
The product will be delivered within 14-21 days.
- The first layer of packaging consists of a certified organic cotton bag and bookmark which is made out of textile waste and dried flowers.
- The outer packaging consists of recycled paper mailers which are 100% biodegradable and recyclable. It is further sealed with paper tape and a sticker.
Return & Exchange
The product can only be returned and exchanged after diligently examining the issue shared by the customer. All the size / defect exchange requests will be accepted within 1 week of the purchase.