A Godhadi style hand-quilted reusable organiser book made by handquilting garment production waste.
- It comes in earthy shades of brown and green.
- This book comes with 50 A-5 pages (unlined, unbleached paper), an inner pocket to store loose bits of paper, and a pen/pencil loop.
- With an openable 2 hole metal binder inside, papers of choice can be easily added - book dividers, handwritten lists, bills & receipts, sketches, special drawing paper... the list is endless.
- Use it as a daily planner, recipe book, notebook, sketchbook, and so much more. This conscious purchase will be great addition to your organisational and environmental journey.
- Once the pages are removed, the book can be hand washed in cold water. Do not twist and scrub, but clean by gently rubbing the surface. After washing, make sure to dry the metal clips thoroughly so as to avoid rusting.
- This product is Upcycled by The Initiative.
This product is made from hand-quilted cotton garment production waste. The interior is a handwoven lining.
7 inches x 8.75 inches x 1.25 inches
The book is packed in a standard yellow plastic-lined envelope. During the monsoons, we use a plastic sleeve to protect the product unless the customer requests otherwise.
This product will be delivered within 12-15 days.
Return and Exchange
- No return or exchange unless the product is delivered damaged.
- In case the customer requests for a plastic sleeve free delivery of this product, and the product gets wet in transit, returns/exchanges will not be possible.