Organic Cotton Patch Shirt - Dark
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The fade away dual shade blue shirt is easy to wear, soft and comfortable.
- It is made from washed away cotton indigo dyed cut and sew scraps.
- The faded texture marks add beauty to the piece.
- One can pair this shirt with a pair of blue jeans or white chinos.
- Technique used - surface exploration; Handwork artist - Seema Sharma; Time taken of complete the piece - 40 hours.
- Cold gentle hand wash only, with no soaking. Dry in shade.
- This product is upcycled by Punah:
Surplus Organic Cotton
Material source - Cut and Sew waste
Length - 30"
Chest - 46"
Waist - 46"
Shirt bottom - 46"
Sleeve length - 27"
Sleeve bottom - 9"
All outfits are packaged in an upcycled cotton bag made from an old saree. The tags are printed on plantable seed paper and are 100% biodegradable. The mailer packaging is made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The product will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
Return and Exchange
The brand has a no return policy. Please note that the customer will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.