Olive Patched Kimono Jacket
Regular priceRs. 3,190.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The Olive Patched Kimono Jacket is enriched with imperfections and raw edges.
- The pattern on the jacket takes up the distinct features of the embroidery - of contrasting stitch lines which follow the principles of continuity.
- These stitch lines appear on a fun composition made from assembling 25 scrap fabric pieces.
- This juxtaposition results in the kimono jacket that screams playfulness from a distance and conscience when looked up close.
- This piece is made from a mix of cotton remnants. The fabrics were carefully chosen and hand-selected from the leftover market. All fabrics were pre-washed.
- Wear this jacket over a bright yellow tube top and flared jeans at your next friends' hangout and be the talk of the town!
- Care Instructions: Hand wash or machine wash in cold water is recommended. After every wash the raw texture will enhance and the look will change.
- This product is upcycled by Patch Over Patch.
Mix of Vegetable Dyed Cotton & Powerloom Cotton.
Beige, Brown and Olive Green.
Length: 26 inches | Right/Left Front Width: 11 inches | Sleeve Length: 10.5 inches
The product is shipped in a bag made from fabric remnants of menswear tailor shops. The design is such that it can be used as a cushion cover.
The product will be delivered within 12-15 days in India and 20 days worldwide.
Returns and Exchange
The product can be only be returned if the customer receives a damaged product. Please write to us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of the package.