- The Nagor Handbag features a pattern in the centre and an accent of blue on the sides and the strap.
- It is as versatile as it gets. Roomy and expandable, it can be used as a handbag and with a longer, detachable strap can also be over the shoulder.
- It is large enough to carry all that you need for a day out or for everyday use.
- Along with accommodating all your daily essentials, it also has enough space for a tablet or a 13” laptop.
- Style this with your favourite monochrome tee shirt and jeans for a relaxed day out.
- It is made sustainably in India with approximately 40 discarded plastic bags.
- 100% organic, naturally dyed cotton is used for the bag, lining and straps.
- It comes with 2 compact inner pockets for your phone and wallet and a larger inner zipped pocket.
- Durable YKK zips are provided, both on and inside the bag.
- Please Note: As the Nagor Handbag is handmade, you may find certain imperfections in its symmetry and appearance. Please bear in mind that this enhances its uniqueness and makes each piece truly one of a kind!
- The colours may vary slightly from the image as we rely on discarded plastic bags. The cotton fabric may fade with repeated washing depending on the colour as it is naturally dyed.
- Wash Care Instructions: Hand wash or spot clean under cold running water. Do not machine wash.
- This product is upcycled by Théla.
Upcycled plastic, naturally dyed organic cotton.
Length: 30 cm (collapsed); 46 cm (expanded) | Height: 34 cm | Width: 16 cm (approximate)
This product will be delivered within 14-21 days.
The packaging is plastic free - the product is wrapped in tissue, tied with hemp yarn and placed in a cardboard box or envelope that is sealed with a water-based glue tape.
Returns and Exchange
Return or exchange of this product is possible only if it is delivered damaged. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving it to initiate the same.