- The Blue Myth-Lesh Skirt is a one of a kind piece.
- With extended panels on the side that gives the skirt an edge from it's drapes, it comes with inseam pockets.
This is made using handloom cotton weaved by a weavers society of Bihar.
- Style this with a fitted cami and statement jewellery to make heads turn.
- Note: All upcycled products could be of a slightly different colour from the Image above, as we cannot control the upcycled fabric colour themes.
- This upcycled product is created by We Are Labeless using post-production textile leftovers.
Length - 37 inches
Waist - (30-34) inches
The packaging is made out of upcycled potli's which are made using donated sarees. This is then enclosed in a recycled plastic docket.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days.