- A knee-length shift dress with stripes running horizontally and vertically to give the classic pattern a contemporary look.
- It comes with a boat neck design and button closure on the shoulder.
- This is a Made to order a dress which follows a zero-waste principle and hence you might find slight changes in your product.
- This dress is created by Patch Over Patch.
- It is made using block printed cotton fabrics sourced from the leftover market.
- All the fabrics are pre-washed, carefully chosen and hand-selected to create this upcycled product.
- Hand wash or Machine wash in cold water is recommended.
Small- Bust: 36 inches | Shoulder: 13 inches | Length: 24 inches | Sleeve Length: 9.5 inches
Medium- Bust: 39 inches | Shoulder: 14 inches | Length: 24.5 inches | Sleeve Length: 10.5 inches
Large- Bust: 42 inches | Shoulder: 15 inches | Length: 24.5 inches | Sleeve Length: 10.5 inches
The product is shipped in a bag made from fabric remnants of menswear tailor shops. The design is such that it can be used as a cushion cover.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days in India and 14 days worldwide.