- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Let your mood decide which way you want to wear this versatile top.
Confused? Keep guessing which is the front and which is the back!
- This top is handcrafted and upcycled using leftover yardage of Charkha Handloom Society.
- Sewn with kindness, this top features coconut shell buttons and even has pockets!
- This top is anti fit, and will look stunning on all body types.
- Wear it with a pair of white shorts or over a breezy midi skirt!
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only.
- This product is made to order.
- This product is upcycled by KiRu.
Naturally dyed handloom cotton.
Colorful stripes and brown stripes.
All items are unisex.
This product will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
The product, along with seed paper tags is delivered to the customer in a cotton potli pouch inside a oxo-biodegradable mailer.
Exchange and Returns
As each product is made to order, no return or exchange will be processed on this product unless the customer receives a damaged piece. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of package in order to process an exchange for a damaged piece.