- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- A fun and playful cobalt blue dress with a halter neck featuring peach, pink and mint Green detailing pleats.
- This piece was crafted by intuitively cutting the saree to the tune of Ludovico Einaudi's Primavera. The pieces that didn't make it to the Vera Dress were assembled in an experimental technique to make Mari.
- This piece is unique and there will only ever be one of its kind in the world as the nature of its construction makes in nearly impossible to make another exactly identical piece.
- Style this piece with statement earrings and an evening clutch to make heads turn!
- Gently hand wash this product.
- This product is Upcycled by Sanah Sharma.
This product is made from a preloved silk saree.
This piece is in an M size corresponding to US size 8.
This product is wrapped using kraft paper and jute (both of which are biodegradable) and placed in a biodegradable paper box. Repurposed newspaper is used as stuffing to ensure the product is not damaged and finally placed in reused carton boxes to be shipped.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Return and Exchange
- Since this is a limited edition piece, there will be no returns.
- We accept exchanges only within 48 hours of the customer receiving the product in case the customer receives a damaged product.
- The item must be returned with original tags intact and in original packaging. Garments worn and laundered will not be considered for exchange. Please be aware that customs, taxes or import duties are the customer’s responsibility in the event of an exchange.