- The Lazy Sunday Top comes in a peplum silhouette.
- The top is upcycled out of cutting room leftover scraps of linen & Eri silk.
It has kantha hand embroidery details.
- This top can be styled in a multitude of ways, but we suggest a simple pencil skirt to enhance the peplum silhouette. Add your favourite heels and a shoulder bag and you have yourself an outfit that is sure to make heads turn!
- This garment is stitched at a certified fair trade organization.
- This product is handcrafted and slight irregularities are a natural feature of the craft itself, which gives it a unique personal charm and appeal.
- These irregularities should not be considered a defect or flaw.
- Care Instructions: Dry clean or light hand wash separately. Do not machine wash.
- This product is upcycled by Kaizen.
Handloom Linen and Handloom Eri Silk
Red and Blue
Length: 22.5 inches
This product will be shipped within 3-5 days.
The product is packaged in a corrugated, brown paper, reusable drawer box with a compostable kraft paper covering along with soot-printed thank you and wash care card. There may be a top layer of a paper or plastic courier service bag for safety.
Returns and Exchange
No returns are processed on this product. The product can only be exchanged if the customer receives a damaged product. Please write to us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of the package.