- The Lakshmi Yardage in Off- White is made by joining fabric remnants through the technique of otan also known as hemstitch.
- This product is 100% handstitched, every women artisan has her own style and defined skillset to perform which always leads to the product being one of its kind.
- As this is an upcycled using fabric remnants, the surface in one piece may vary with the other piece of the same style, in terms of surface ornamentation fabrics. That's how each yardage is unique and one-of-a-kind
- Wash Care: Machine Washable
- This product is made to order to ensure minimum wastage.
- This upcycled product is created by Raasleela.
- Undyed, unbleached, handwoven Kora Cotton fabric as a base.
- Fabric remnants as patches.
1 Meter*1 Meter
The product will be packed in a reusable cotton cloth bag or reused paper bag and further placed in a corrugated box.
The product will be delivered within 14-21 days.
Returns & Exchange
The product can be only be returned if the customer receives a damaged product. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt of the package.