- Waist pouch, cross body pouch or travel pouch, the Kera belt-bag is as versatile as it gets!
- It is large enough to accommodate all your essentials for a day out or for everyday use – keys, phone, wallet, make-up, glasses and pocket diary.
- Wear it around the waist, sling it across the body or remove the belt and use it as a travel pouch for your toiletries, make-up or electronics.
- Pair this with a bright coloured skater dress and look effortlessly chic!
- It is made sustainably in India with approximately 15 discarded plastic bags.
- 100% organic, naturally dyed cotton is used for the bag, lining and belt.
- The belt is adjustable and removable.
- The bag has a zipped inner pocket large enough to fit your phone.
- Durable YKK zips are used, both on and inside the bag.
- Please Note: As the Kera Bag is handmade, you may find certain imperfections in its symmetry and appearance. Please bear in mind that this enhances its uniqueness and makes each piece truly one of a kind!
- The colours may vary slightly from the image as we rely on discarded plastic bags. The cotton fabric may fade with repeated washing depending on the colour as it is naturally dyed.
- Wash Care Instructions: Hand wash or spot clean under cold running water. Do not machine wash.
- This product is upcycled by Théla.
Upcycled plastic, naturally dyed organic cotton.
Black and white
23.5cm x 12.5cm x 6cm (approximate)
This product will be delivered within 14-21 days.
The packaging is plastic free - the product is wrapped in tissue, tied with hemp yarn and placed in a cardboard box or envelope that is sealed with a water-based glue tape.
Returns and Exchange
Return or exchange of this product is possible only if it is delivered damaged. Please write to us at email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving it to initiate the same.