Kei Co-ord Set
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The Kei Co-ord Set is as sporty as it is elegant.
- This set comprises a tie-up jacket with a fall collar, boxy sleeves and a belt, teamed with a slip top and elasticated straight pants.
- It is crafted from cotton rejected from mills, and is upcycled using shibori itajme dyeing techniques using natural vegetable dyes.
- Style the jacket as a top or wear the set as is - according to your mood!
- This product celebrates Indian craft in its true glory and also holds a promise of being worn, loved and passed on more than usual products.
- Wash Care Instructions: Cold hand wash separately only, with no soaking. Dry in shade and use a warm iron on it.
- This product is made to order.
- This upcycled product is created by Chambray & Co.
Length: Jacket - 27" | Slip Top - 25" | Bottom - 37" (This measurement will remain same for all sizes)
Please refer to the size chart below. This product can be made into a customised size at an additional cost.
It will be delivered in 12-14 days.
This garment is carefully folded and kept in a recycled polyester and cotton blend cloth bag and then packed into a reused courier bag. As much as we'd like to avoid using plastics, it is important for us to keep our garments safe.
Exchange & Returns
We have a no return policy. Please note that you will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.