- Style, colours and traditional aesthetics all in one!
- Kantha is traditional embroidery native to eastern South Asia, in particular, Bangladesh and it's neighbouring Indian states along the Bay of Bengal.
- Kantha, the fabric process this jacket was made from was originally created for the most basic and practical purpose: to keep warm.
- Wear this jacket over your favourite t-shirt or kurta, this jacket will shine!
- Since its made out of unique & pre-loved materials, only one piece is available for each print.
- Hand wash with care.
- This upcycled product is created by Annahmol.
Material & Colour
100% pure silk
Large: Length- 23.5" I Chest- 22" I Sleeve- 18" I Shoulder- 16"
Medium: Length- 22.5" I Chest- 21" I Sleeve- 17.5" I Shoulder- 15"
Small: Length- 21.5" I Chest- 19" I Sleeve- 16.5" I Shoulder- 14"
Prints & Sizes
The product will be packed in a cloth pouch (virgin material) and mailed out in a sealed envelope made out of recycled paper.
The product will be delivered within 4-7 days.
Returns & Exchange
- It will only qualify for a refund / exchange if it has reached the customer in a damaged / poor condition.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it along with the original packaging.
- Can be returned within 7 days of purchasing.