- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The Jona Dress is great for all WFH looks, when you don't want to compromise on comfort.
- Jona is an easy fit cowl dress with comfortable boxy sleeves.
- It is crafted from cotton rejected from mills, and is upcycled using shibori itajme dyeing techniques using natural vegetable dyes.
- Wear this dress as is and when stepping out, grab a tote to complete the look!
- This product celebrates Indian craft in its true glory and also holds a promise of being worn, loved and passed on more than usual products.
- Wash Care Instructions: Cold hand wash separately only, with no soaking. Dry in shade and use a warm iron on it.
- This product is made to order.
- This upcycled product is created by Chambray & Co.
Length - 42 inches (This measurement will remain same for all sizes)
Please refer to the size chart below. This product can be made into a customised size at an additional cost.
It will be delivered in 12-14 days.
This garment is carefully folded and kept in a recycled polyester and cotton blend cloth bag and then packed into a reused courier bag. As much as we'd like to avoid using plastics, it is important for us to keep our garments safe.
Exchange & Returns
We have a no return policy. Please note that you will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any bespoke or customised item unless the product is faulty or not as described. Exchange is only possible in terms of sizing and not in style or colour.
|CLOTHING SIZE||S, M, L, XL|
|MATERIAL||Cotton and Types of Cotton|
|OCCASION||Daily Wear, Work Wear, Casual, Formal|
|SEASON||Winter, Summer, Fall, Spring, All Seasons, Holiday|
|TARGET AUDIENCE||Women, Girl, Friend, Mother, Sister, Wife|