- This ikat black and blue notebook is created using surplus textile which would have otherwise ended up in landfills.
- The cover features a one of a kind ikat pattern in shades of black and blue and the inside pages are ruled sheets of thick paper.
- The notebook is completely handmade by skilled workers who earn their livelihood through their skill and dedication to each product that they create.
- This upcycled product is created by Artisanns Nest.
- The cover & back is made using rescued, upcycled fabric in a black and blue ikat pattern.
- The inside features 150 ruled pages.
Length: 22.5 cm | Width: 15.5 cm
The notebook will be covered in a brown recycled paper, which will then be placed in a jute reusable package. This will be put into a recycled cardboard box to ship the product.
The product will be delivered within 7-10 days.
Returns & Exchange
- It will only qualify for a refund / exchange if it has reached the customer in a damaged / poor condition.
- In the event of a product being damaged, please take a photograph and send it to us within 24 hours of the package being received.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it along with the original packaging.
- Refunds of returns are only issued in the form of store credit.